Strategic role in fast growing tech start-up
Slicedbread is the company, sharedo is the product.
We are creators, we are inventors… we deliver the best technology solutions for our clients by crossing technology and functional barriers.
Our mission is to grow a Great British Technology company; to be the best not the biggest. We’re building something special.
sharedo was launched in 2015; it’s the first case management solution to be launched into the Enterprise Legal market in over 20 years. We’ve quickly moved past our “early adopter” phase and following our first external VC funding round we’re experiencing fast growth and a variety of exciting customer engagements.
To support this growth we require new implementation consultants to join our team.
This is multi-faceted role that encompasses
- Implementation Consulting
- working with clients to map their business requirements and processes to the “sharedo” way of working
- having a delivery focus and commercial awareness to ensure delivery adheres to plan and estimates are met.
- working through the entire implementation life-cycle; from initial requirements workshops, through configuration and on to training.
- configure “work types” through the application and mentor clients as to how they do this themselves.
- support sales through product demonstrations and the creation of prototypes.
- Technical BA
- Defining core product extensions, customisations and integrations where what’s “out of the box” doesn’t entirely meet client’s needs
- Work with the dev teams to implement the feature and ensure the deliverable meets exacting quality standards.
- Product Management
- feeding your unique knowledge of customer requirements into the product roadmap and designing core product where appropriate.
- Change Manager
- Ensuring the successful adoption of sharedo across our clients through training, mentoring and evangelism
The ideal candidate would
- Be someone who relishes a challenge, driven by the satisfaction of creating something unique and of value.
- Be someone who is passionate about business change through technology and the possibilities that a product such as sharedo can bring to business.
- Have a proven track record in designing and delivering innovative solutions.
- Be pragmatic by nature; you understand the need to deliver to time and budget is paramount.
- Be motivated by working with a team of innovators who are striving to build a great technology company
- Be able to work autonomously; we’re big on “supporting you” not “checking you”
- Be able to be on-site with customers for 1-2 days per week (with the rest of your time being spent either at home or in our offices in Altrincham)
- Have relevant industry experience; case or matter management experience in legal would be ideal but similar experiences across industries such as insurance, debt, or BPO is just as good!
If you’re excited by the challenge and having the freedom to shine, we’d be really interested in having a chat!
This is a real opportunity to make your mark and create something unique; working for an organisation who are committed to making your work successful and fun!
We are ~40 people at the moment with plans to grow to ~70 shortly; with that growth you have the opportunity to shape your role in slicedbread.
We provide a great benefits package, including pension, private medical insurance, and a share scheme (plus some awesome staff away days).
And a salary designed to attract the best.